Lifetime CBB (LCBB) Requirements
Effective January 1, 2022 the CABB Board of Directors and the CBB Committee worked together to recognize our members who have gone above and beyond to uphold the ideals for which CABB was founded. We are excited to announce the creation of our Lifetime CBB (LCBB) Designation.
To become an LCBB, CABB members must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current member of CABB
- Be a CABB member in good standing for at least 12 consecutive years.
- Hold a Current CBB designation for at least 12 consecutive years
As a LCBB you will:
- No longer have to renew your CBB (No subsequent renewals required)
- Be acknowledged during the CABB Annual Conference and in the CABB Connection newsletter
- Receive a LCBB Seal and number
- Remain an LCBB for as long as you remain in good standing as a CABB member
For further information please reach out to CABB at firstname.lastname@example.org