(4-DAY COURSE) 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
Registration Fee: $249 Members $349 Non-Members
This 4-day, 12-hour course covers all aspects of business brokerage in California including licensing in California, broker designations, agency, the basics of business brokerage, practicing as a business broker, CABB forms, listing, comps, recasting financials, working with buyers, as well as the selling and escrow processes. All new members are required to take CABB 101 within 9 months of joining.
Available Class Dates and Registration Pages are listed HERE
As a reminder:
- CABB 101 is required to retain CABB membership within 9 months of joining.
- Members can request a waiver of the CABB 101 requirement by filling out the CABB 101 waiver form. Click here to download the waiver form.
- CABB 101 and CABB 201 are both required for CBB certification.
Prior to taking the course attendees should view the following Recasting videos, about 10 minutes each:
- SDE Recast Walkthrough #1 - https://youtu.be/Ac9gmYb0mdw
- SDE Recast Walkthrough #2 - https://youtu.be/3hqhcxaRiAc
TAKE CABB 101 MULTIPLE TIMES!
Do you or someone you know need a refresher course to improve your knowledge and skills? CABB members can now retake CABB 101 for just $25 to cover the cost of the course materials.
If you are interested, please contact CABB administrative office today.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the CABB office at 866-972-2220 or at email@example.com.
Refund Policy: All education fees are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months of the date the payment was received. Any cancellation or no show less than 14 days prior to the course will be assessed an administrative fee of $35 to re-schedule the course at a later date. For more details on our refund policy CLICK HERE.