The following CABB Education Policies applies to ALL CABB Education Courses:
- All education fees are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months of the date the payment was received.
- Individuals who fail an education course are able to attend a future course at no additional fee. Individuals must bring the original attendee materials received. If new material is needed, the attendee will be required to pay a $25 fee to replace education materials.
- There will be no fee to transfer or re-schedule a course when notification is given 14 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- Any cancellation or no show less than 14 days prior to the course will be assessed an administrative fee of $35 to re-schedule the course at a later date.
As a reminder:
- CABB 101 is required to retain CABB membership within 9 months of joining.
- Members can request a waiver of the CABB 101 requirement by filling out the CABB 101 waiver form. Click here to download the waiver form.
- CABB 101 and CABB 201 are both required for CBB certification.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the CABB office at 866-972-2220 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.