Membership with CABB provides a variety of membership services for:
designed for all Business Brokers in California. CABB offers a variety of courses that cover topics for the beginner broker as well as topics for veterans.
(CBB) certification is a privileged designation that identifies an experienced and dedicated business broker.
designed jointly by attorneys and Business Brokers exclusively for the Business Brokerage profession. The forms are copyright protected and are available only to individual members of CABB. Non-member agents working under the broker member are not eligible for use of CABB forms.
provided by CABB Affiliate Members.
that gives members access to several hundred-business opportunities, which are currently being marketed by regular members. Regular members can add any listings to the listing exchange for which they are the listing agent, at no additional charge.
Join a CABB Best Practice Group to connect with other CABB members to share knowledge and best practices.
Access to CABB Members Listserv to communicate quickly and easily with fellow CABB members.
Your contact information is listed on the CABB website, Find A Broker feature so that other members and prospective clients can easily find you!
CABB members receive a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney who understands our industry.
A full membership with IBBA including all the IBBA membership benefits including:
- 20 FREE BizMiner Industry Financial Reports ($1,900 value)
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to Business Reference Guide Online ($199 value), a valuable tool to learn about different industries and their Rules of Thumb for pricing
- Access to the ValuSource Market Comps database (formerly known as the IBA Market Data), which contains over 37,000 transactions in 800 industries. A $575 annual retail value, yours free as an IBBA member!
- Savings on membership with International Franchise Professionals Group
- IBBA Member-only prices to IBBA University
- IBBA Member pricing to conferences, classes, Education Summit, Webinars and discounted services
- Opportunity to become a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI), the top Main Street business broker credential
- + Much More!
Access to monthly CABBinars, past CABBinar recordings, monthly newsletters to keep you up to date with the industry, member-only resources, and tools, and receive discounted pricing to CABB courses, annual meetings, seminars, and other educational events to help you learn, grow, and advance in your profession.
Affiliate's contact information listed on CABB's Affiliate search portal so that members, other affiliates, and the public will be able to find you by your categorized services and area.
Affiliate logos will be featured on CABB's website including a link to the company website. Affiliates will also receive one (1) promotional email sent to CABB members (to be pre-approved) on an annual basis.
CABB monthly email newsletter includes a special section featuring Affiliate members, getting you more exposure.
Affiliates receive discounts on sponsorship opportunities for CABB's events including the annual statewide conference.